WHAT WE DO
Your team is critical to your business success and working together efficiently, especially in a remote environment, will increase your productivity, retention rate and bottom line.
We specialize in helping you implement a collaborative environment and facilitate more productive habits with your employees, so you can focus your resources on what matters most.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Do you have a lot of meetings leaving your employees tired and disengaged?
Are you a newly remote company looking for a fun and accessible way to boost engagement and productivity?
The Connection Lab Project is designed for companies with partial or complete remote workforces who know that investing in their people is investing in their success.
We work with companies focused on:
We work the following workforces:
We work with you and your team to improve creative problem solving and daily communications, through dynamic and interactive virtual sessions. You will:
- Work collaboratively on what matters to you and your team.
- Learn and apply improv and coaching tools to gain perspective on your current challenges.
- Engage in interactions helping your team communicate more effectively.
Project teams, creative teams, building cross-functional relationships.
We deliver monthly networking virtual workshops helping you and your employees to build strong relationships, even remotely! Your employees will:
- Get tips and tricks to help develop their leadership and communication skills.
- Collaborate and think creatively to solve challenges.
- Create win-wins to get to their objectives.
Team building, bringing new teams together, building cross-functional relationships, onboarding new team members.
We work with you and your team to instill a culture celebrating diversity, belonging and inclusion. Your employees will:
- Receive practical support and tools to improve their awareness and relate to others on an authentic level.
- Experience a safe space to connect and share.
- Get personalized recommendations to create and maintain an inclusive workplace.
Building and elevating diverse teams and cultures, promoting thought leadership.
We assess your specific needs, as well as design and facilitate live workshops to help instill cultural norms:
- Build practical habits and behaviors that reflect your culture with dynamic and highly focused workshops specifically targeting your chosen cultural norms.
- Engage your reports from anywhere in the world with our virtual workshops.
- Receive insights on recurring themes, potential cultural issues as well as steps forward to keep the momentum high with your team.
Collaboration and brainstorming, productivity, leadership development, feedback and communication, self-care.
WHO WE ARE
Geneviève helps leaders to let go of overwhelm, reinvent their productivity and elevate their connection, communication and self-management skills, so that they have the time to enjoy what matters most to them.
She is an accredited life coach (IAPC&M), leadership development coach (Fortune 500 companies), improv facilitator, and published co-author.
Prior to coaching, Geneviève built her career internationally in event management and marketing, living, working and travelling in more than 20 countries, in four different languages.
Clarity & Happiness Coach
Christina empowers others to do difficult work, improve their confidence and sense of self/identity, feel comfortable navigating uncertainty and conflict, create boundaries, be less critical, communicate more clearly, and manage their time, energy, and expectations.
She completed her Masters in Regional and Community Planning at Kansas State University and is a certified leadership coach, AICP, LEED AP ND, and an International Coach Federation Associate Certified Coach.
To further her capabilities, Christina completed the United Nations Advanced Training Facilitation Certification and is Master Lean Coach certified.
Connect with us to talk about developing and engaging your team according to your specific goals.
Email: hello (at) nettolacoaching.com
Tailored solutions for remote workforces valuing hassle-free, dynamic and result-oriented spaces.
© Copyright Connection Lab Project | All rights reserved